Sunday, October 9, 2011

PE1 __ iMovie


This is a link to a comment I posted on Cynthia Mandanski's blog, and I wanted to write about our common interests.....

I just want to say I am inspired once again by how professional Cynthia Mandanski is. She has explained, shared, and assisted me every week in our studies at Full Sail University. One thing we both agreed on this week is we both love our membership that we use at Lynda.com. Instead of having to buy another text book, we were assigned to watch 3 hours and 28 mins. of tutorial videos. I know what your thinking, that is a bunch to watch at one time. But it wasn't that bad, and you can watch a few come back later and watch a few more, etc. The were usually 5 mins. at a time, and at the longest 9 mins. so you were not lost or bored by the video tutorial. The educator, Garrick Chow used his own footage to teach with and the surfers were interesting to watch. So from a learning stand point it worked for me.

Now what I want to know is why in the heck didn't we get this assignment in month one? I really could have used this assignment sooner rather than later. If anybody can explain this to me, I would really appreciate it. I don't want to think what I am thinking anymore...... But thank you Full Sail University for your epass instead of another text book. This is a ton of fun to learn this way!

http://www.lynda.com/promo/FullSailOnline   


1 comment:

  1. Awe shucks, Tessa! You are just the sweetest. I can assure you, the assistance has gone both ways, and I appreciate everything you have helped me with :) Thanks Sassy!

    ReplyDelete