My pre - survey is regarding art therapy, as well as my post survey.
Art Therapy Survey using engaging technology tools for parents, educators, peers, and clients.
Please complete this survey in regards to my action research project for my Educational Technology Media Design graduate studies at Full Sail University.
1. What challenges as a student, parent of a student, peer, or educator do you face-using Animoto to edit, and publish your videos concerning art therapy? *
- Unable to navigate using Prezi website
- Internet gets interrupted at home
2. When you are asked to create a presentation for an assignment would you usually choose *
3. Which program did you enjoy the most? *
4. What is the most challenging aspect of working with this art therapy process concerning technology? *
- Students who have to face challenges verbally can talk through technology Prezi mind maps with difficulty
- Students who have to face challenges verbally can talk through technology Prezi mind maps with ease
- Students who have to face challenges verbally can talk through technology Prezi mind maps with moderate issues
- Parents are not supportive
- Educators struggle to learn how to engage students using technology
5. Do you use a computer at home to do your schoolwork, or an iPad? *
- Once a week
My cycle 2 post survey will look something like this, but I want to use a more professional template called FLUX CAPACITOR.
1. What is your gender?
2. What is your age?
___ 20 -29
___ 29 -39
___ 39 -49
3. What is the highest-grade level you finished when you attend school?
4. What is you annual income?
5. Did art therapy help you as a parent learn better ways to communicate with your child?
_____ 50% better
_____ 75% better
6. Now that you have used emergent 2.0 web tools (like Animoto) to create your art therapy videos, how motivated are you to continue the process using this type of art therapy?
____25% more of the time
____50% more of the time
____75% more of the time
____100% more of the time