Monday, September 26, 2011

BP1 WELCOME TO MY BLOG!



My blog will allow my creativity to show through for my Emergent Technologies course. I am currently working on my formal education online. I selected Full Sail University for the incredible opportunities the Educational Media Design Technology Masters program has to offer. I have discovered some amazing new tools I want to share with you. You can use these complimentary tools to teach via technology, and your students will love you for it! www.prezi.com  - (wonderful mind maps)  imovie & garage band for podcasts that have video or just audio only...... and if you can, please find a way to try COMIC LIFE, because I really love how this software lends its self to be very creative & user friendly....

I found my inspiration from my daughter, for going back to school for the 3rd time. This 3rd degree has proven to be enjoyable, challenging, and educational all at the same time! My nine year old above on the left told me: "Mom you can do it! If I can ride Sugar and fall off and get back on and fall off and get back on...... You can go back to college."  So thats what I did, I took advice from my nine year old 4th grade daughter.  (C:  And I have no regrets!















4 comments:

  1. It's been great working with you the last few months, Tessa! You bring so much energy and so many great ideas to our group. I forgot all about Prezi, I'll have to go add that to my list.
    Looking forward to graduation and a BIG HUG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tessa, you definitely picked a great name for your blog, your are one of the most creative people I know! Love working with you and having you as a friend. Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you created your blog. It is very visually attractive. I have changed mine several times. I still not sure I like it, but we'll see. Maybe you could go look at it and give me suggestions.
    Here is the link: http://aretherecowsinfrance.blogspot.com/
    I need several more people to subscribe before tomorrow's assignment ends. I haven't gotten to work with you, but sound like a very creative person. Maybe before the 12 months are over we will get that opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jena,

    Thank you for the compliments about my blog. Sometimes being creative is easy for me, but following very detailed specific instructions feels confining. I am trying my best to apply myself to every directive, and detail. So keep me in line if you see I have missed something! I'll do the same for you.

    Photographically,
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete